Clermont Arts & Recreation Center
The city of Clermont $6.3-million Clermont Arts & Recreation Center is a 69,000-square-foot hilltop facility located at 3700 S. U.S. Highway 27 in Clermont. The center features the county’s largest auditorium, a theater, swimming pools, gymnasium, commercial kitchen and a variety of meeting spaces.
Facility Type: Recreational
3700 S. U.S. Highway 27, Clermont
- 69,000 square feet
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
- Large Gymnasium for basketball or volleyball
- Large Swimming Pool (up to 6 feet deep)
- Two shallow children's swimming pools
- 11,781 square foot auditorium with 2,011 square foot stage. Capacity up to 1,200 and has removable seating banquets, conferences or other events.
- Lobby space is a 3,000 square foot space with high ceilings and chandeliers ideal for pre- or post-event receptions, meetings, tradeshows, and holidy parties.
- Kitchen with sophisticated equipment for caterers complete with staging tables, convection ove, walk-in deep freezer, walk-in refridgerator, microwave, ice machine, triple sink, commercial dishwasher and food warmers.
- Multifunctional 'Green Room' for meetings
- 2,200 square foot multifunctional 'Clermont Room' with small stage and sound booth.
- Various meeting rooms
City of Clermont - Parks & Recreation